Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.

You idiots, there will be a king. I will be king!

It's been a while since my last update. Not a whole lot has happened on the Disney front. Paid my assessment fee so I am all set for Disney! I can't wait. 57 days according to my nifty little counter!! I have an interview for a real job on Thursday. If I get an offer, it will be a hard decision either way, but its 6 hours! Why they can't just time people to come in at certain times is beyond me. I have been spending abnormal amounts of times in the aim chat room. I like everyone I've met so far, and have become really good friends with Nick and Cordi. Nick got his rejection letter earlier in the week, he called me and I had to fight back my own emotions. He's really easy to talk to and I know I can talk to him about anything and vice versa. I don't know, but it's cool. I was, for lack of a better term, heartbroken that he wasn't coming too. Cordi hasn't heard yet, maybe today.

I was thinking of making a video blog as well, vlog for short, but we'll have to see if I have the time or patience for such a thing.I blame the southern bells, shout out to Kari and Katie, for makin me want to do it. Also that was a cheap plug for my aim chatroom friends, not to mention Billy, Kendall, Justin etc.

Looks like my trip begins May 23rd with Scott via car. It will be interesting. I'm already excited and nervous. It's like a giant ball in my stomach twisting it and turning it. I could just be hungry....off to solve the mistery!

2 comments:

  1. yayayay for a shout out!! ill shout out to you in my next one! OR when Megan and I debut our AWESOME video blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shout Outs equal awesomeness! Hang in there buddy, soon we'll be at DISNEY!

    ReplyDelete