Sunday, March 22, 2009

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside.

I figured I should at least update. It's been around a week or so since I got my acceptance letter. I know I know, I said I was going to post it. I'm lazy and it's been a busy week! Anywho, I have become really obsessive with the facebook group and checking it and then I have been in the aim chatroom talking and trying to make friends before I go. It's a weird excitement and I can't explain it. I mean maybe it's because, as I said before, I actually have plans. I also kind of feel like it's delaying the inevitable. Like, I'm not ready for the real world so this gives me 7 or so months of delaying it. It will be like living in a dream world. I know that I will get a lot out of this, but it still will be tough.

Leaving loved ones behind

Being down there during the holidays is the toughest. I love my family and I won't get to see them for a looong time while I am down there. Thanksgiving will be hard, but Christmas will be worse. Mom said she would have a second one just for me. I'm not really suprised. I should be seeing my sister in August when she comes down to visit her friend Liz, and Scott a few times. Eric said he wanted to come down too. I need more times to get people in haha.

The Silver Lining

On the bright side of things, I will be down there for some cool events in June. That will be neat, and Wanda Sykes will be at Citiwalk. I think she'd be good to go see. Star Wars events in June too, might have to check those out. What else...oh most importantly of all is Food And Wine Festival in October!!!!!! Yessss! Christmas at Disney will be interesting too. I hear it's beautiful.

Bills, Bills, Bills

I hope bills won't be an issue while down there, but I think all I'll have for bills is my credit card. Which I hope won't be too bad. The economy might be better when I start applying for jobs again sometime in October or November. So much to do before May, but I can't wait for May to come. Finals, Graduation with my degree in Marketing (finally), Disney CP...it will be quite the eventful month. It's hard to believe my college carreer is almost over.

Disney is the dawn of a new beginning.

Oh did I mention? 65 Days left....not that I'm counting

No comments:

Post a Comment